From time to time, I get requests from friends who want to be notified each time there is a new The Daily Grace blog post. (Needless to say, this request makes my heart wildly happy.)
1. Click here to go to the homepage of The Daily Grace. At the top of the right column, just under the search bar, you should see a field that asks if you’d like to receive an email each time there is a new post. Simply put your email address in that box, click okay and you’re done! (If you have any trouble with this, simply contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to add you to the list.)
2. You can follow thedailygaceblog on Facebook here.
3. On Twitter? (You’d think I won the lottery when the Twitter folks notified me recently that they had secured “thedailygrace” for me. Yea!) Link to The Daily Grace on Twitter here.
4. One of my favorite social media platforms is Instagram. You can find The Daily Grace there: thedailygrace.
5. PINTEREST! Yes. Follow The Daily Grace on Pinterest here.
6. And last, I am thrilled The Daily Grace is featured each week on Midlands Life, a digital magazine covering things of interest happening in our part of South Carolina. Check it out here.
I am so happy you are here. I am grateful for every click, link, comment and kind word. I wholeheartedly thank you for being part of The Daily Grace.
ps: If you read a post you’d like to share with someone you know, simply click on the little envelope share with a friend “email” icon you find at the bottom of the post.