There is a joy that comes from connecting, and it happens nearly every time I write for this blog. What dimension it has added to my life to make new friends, to reconnect with distant ones, to reinforce relationships with those people I see regularly through the surprising forum that is TheDailyGrace. There is a breadth and a depth and a power to those conversations I never, ever expected. I am wildly grateful.
In the past few weeks, several people have asked how they might be notified whenever there is a new post on TheDailyGrace. (I am also wildly humbled!) If you will indulge me, dear friends, here goes.
1. Subscribe via RSS feed. This is a little like subscribing to a magazine, and it’s a good option if you read several blogs regularly. Every time there is a new post to a blog you have in your feed, it will be sent to your “reader” and you can click on the link. There are several readers out there and it’s easy enough to google to get instructions if you haven’t already set one up. (I use Google Reader.)
2. Subscribe via email. This is the easiest way to be notified of posts. Simply click on the header of TheDailyGrace (or click here) and in the top right hand corner you will see box that allows you to get a notice via email every time there is a new post.
3. LIKE TheDailyGrace on Facebook. New post links appear in the feed there, as well as other things I think are interesting, like photos, posts from other blogs, etc. I particularly love posting feather photos on Facebook/TheDailyGraceBlog. A good place to find other relevant content if you enjoy TheDailyGrace.
Lastly, you can also SHARE any post on TheDailyGrace that you find meaningful. You can do this by:
1. Clicking the LIKE button at the bottom of the post on Facebook to post it to your wall
2. Clicking the EMAIL button at the bottom of the post to email it to a friend
3. Clicking the SHARE button at the bottom of the post on Facebook to post it to your wall or on the wall of a Facebook friend.
4. Clicking the PIN IT button to save/share the post on Pinterest.
Most of all, I want to thank you for being a reader of TheDailyGrace. Your comments, Facebook likes, Twitter shares, feather photos—all of these things fill my heart to overflowing. I simply cannot express how grateful I am; you are true grace in my life.
“Grace, then, is grace. That is to say, it is sovereign, it is free, it is sure, it is unconditional, and it is everlasting.” ~ Alexander Whyte