maria fabrizio (who created the beautiful masthead for this blog!)
check out her design studio online at www.studio-ria.com
In no particular order
- To have one perfect, fluffy snow this winter
- Less humidity
- A happy holiday season for my brother and his wife in japan
- To grow 4 inches taller
- A client that will allow me to use a llama illustration
- For every student I have to find a job quickly after graduation
- Many lives for my cat
- Seriously, a cure for cancer
- Arrested development to return to tv
- More numerically symmetrical days.
- i wish my sister-in-law could live a healthy life without chemo or radiation or endless trips to Mayo
- i wish Clemson would end the season 12-1
- i wish i knew how to meditate
- i wish i didn’t have to wash my face before bedtime
- i wish i had known my father-in-law, Bob Monetti
- i wish sharon todd (my high school friend) and i lived in the same town
- i wish tim and i had a cabin in the mountains
- i wish i liked to run
- i wish all my closets and drawers were organized and stayed that way
- i wish i had a built-in refrigerator (does that make me shallow?)
- i wish i could take a trip with my mother
Who says you have to wash your face before bedtime? That’s wasted energy when it’s just gonna be washed in the am shower.
That means I can change this wish to:
I wish bread was a superfood.
I missed this yesterday but I would have wished for the same thing eleven times.
i think we can both just wish for it right now.