1. Laundry, seven loads
2. Tons of my child is heading to college in 20 days paperwork
3. An out of control closet (Why is it that one little indiscretion—leaving a pair of brown pants on the closet floor because they really didn’t work with that white eyelit top after all—leads to, one week later—complete closet chaos?)
4. A rose garden that knows you have really just given up
5. Menu planning, grocery shopping and (at a minimum) prep work for Sunday lunch for eight
6. Chapter Six bible study (haven’t started chapter one)
7. Three thank-you notes
8. Ironing, endless
9. Stuff growing in the fridge. Seriously.
10. Time to read!
All abandoned, for an afternoon floating in our neighbors’ new pool.
All because I thought: Floating carefree in a pool sounds like fun. And my sweet Eliza will be there 🙂
30 Days of Fun is inspired by one of my favorite blogs, Mighty Girl.